Sunday, May 4, 2008

sky



After a crazy weekend in Tampere with my sweet boyfriend,
drinking, partying, sleeping,laughing,
I drove back to my cleaner's apartment in Jamsakoski,
drove back to working life again,
I hate this place and this job like 90% of the time,
but still it's kinda nice to have your own space and income source,
Next week i could start a small exhibition in a cafe in Jamsa center
Hopefully it goes well.
About the painting: this is winter view.
clear blue sky with just right amont of white cloudes,
one parachuter just land on the snow.
peaceful and clear scene


original watercolor on ricepaper

size 26cm * 33 cm

please contact cherry0121_0@hotmail.com for purchase information

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love this one, but i love all of them too. you have much talent!! If I was rich i would buy all your paintings.