Wednesday, September 12, 2007

abstract painting 1

This painting is the new style i am trying now
not so traditional chinese , but more like abstract art
still the painting material is chineseas well as the artist

my car didn't work in the morning and it was raining heavily today, i have to pick up some rubbish outside of my door in the rain, a big argue with one supplier in Guangdong Zhongqiao, and got the news that i might be homeless in two months ----totally bad day.


However, my workmates from Habo are sooooooooo nice, sweet and helpful.

I love you guys and many thanks






Red and black 1



size 33cm * 53 cm

watercolor on ricepaper

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is the core of your profession. The program offers Sculpt Circuit 1-2, Sweat Cardio 1-2, Sculpt Circuit 3-4, Sweat Cardio 3-4,
Ab Ripper 100 and 200, plus the program guide, and accessories for about 60 dollars.
Keep raising the dumbbells past your head.

my web site - http://starsofasia.com/profile/GarlandDa