Tuesday, August 7, 2007

hot summer day

it was sooooooo good weather today, sun is shining ,and it's so hot in Finland, surprisingly hot.

I decided to go to the beach

Sanna showed me the place once, and i called hanna asking the direction again. Anyway,i got myself to the beach. No one goes to the beach alone, even in Finland, where people are very independent. But i have no choice, stay at home alone, or go to the beach alone. so i pick the second one. I am going to enjoy life, even if i am all by myself.

And it was really gooooood time . I lied on the beach, relaxing, watching kids jump to the lake.

Oh,i did met two nice girls. They are my new friends now. I started the first move,talk to them. and they ask me to ABC with them .

it was a good day today. and i have been a good girl, brave and optimisti.

BTW, to Niina and Elsi: really nice to meet u , and hope we can be good friends
about the painting
it's made in june in China, didn't put it here back then, enjoy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is very cool that you have good summer day. :D In Lithuania is cold days, i hate cold days... :( But your painting is really great, all your paintings are so so good... I hope that someday i saw some your paintings in some galery and you became good artist (I don't know how to say but maybe you understand)...
Bye, see you. ;)