Saturday, July 28, 2007

All alone in Viitasaari

Here i am , living in Viitasaari, a small town in the middle of forest in Finland. There is some amazing view of lakes and summer flowers. But guess how many people living here ? 8000

My dear! There is morn people in my school than the whole town.

so basically, no friends,no family, no partys,no cute guys, no fun,my life is quite as the water in the lake

oh, my workmates from Habo are really nice to me. and they are the only people i know here. thank you guys.for every word you said to me and everything you did for me.
One more thing, there is still sun shining in the blue sky even at 10 o'clock in the evening, as well as my hope

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi JUN!

Your paintings are awesome! I didnt know you were such a good artist, its just fantastic.

Hope your life in Viitasaari is nice, welcome to Vaasa to visit me and joonas!

Love,
Johannna from Vaasa

yao jun said...

thank you for your comment.

I am so happy to hear that.

Best wishes for you and Jonnas

Unknown said...

so there are even more boring places than Valkeakoski?? hard to belive;)

hugs from Poland,

Kamila;)

PS. How are you doing?? would be nice to hear from you some time. i'm fine, living in Krakow now, meeting Maria often and Tobi has just visited me here. hugs!

yao jun said...

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
Dear Kamila,
so good to here from you, sorry i didn;t write to you,i was quite busy,but i am pretty free now, so let's keep in touch.
good to know that everything is going well, i miss you and Maria.
And topi went to visit you ????? hahahaha
it must be fun
take care, my laska